Re-Open Your Building with Occupant Protection Plans
COVID-19 Risk Management and Support Services
As the pandemic evolves, Building Owners and Property Managers need answers and solutions. While managing standard building compliance, sustainability and performance, requirements to implement heightened infection control protocols now exist. Ensure that your building systems operate at maximum efficiency after a period of dormancy, to help risk-mitigate the impact of the pandemic on your building, equipment and occupants. Demonstrate the safety of your life-wellness, support and sanitation processes, to reassure people of their health safety in returning to their work environment.
SustainAbility Buildings will help you maintain safe and healthy buildings that reflect the latest industry best practices and guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH) and other authorities.
- Water Quality and Purification
- Domestic water quality sampling for bacteria levels, heavy metals and other contaminants
- Heterotopic Plate Count (HPC)
- Alkaline pH, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), Turbidity, Legionella and Chlorine Levels
- All Federal, State and Local Agencies Compliance
- Center for Disease Control: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization: www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health: www.cdc.gov/niosh/emres/2019_ncov.html
Share & Follow Us
© SustainAbility Buildings.com, 2017. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.